Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Do Remember Who I Am... Don't You?

I have received a private comment expressing displeasure over my missing Book Review Thursday last week. This potentially ex-trainee seemed to think they might not be the only one who missed out, and wondered if I would like to ask for a show of hands on the issue. They seriously wanted a poll. They wanted to know if the big, bad dominatrix had disappointed her readers. Think that one through for a moment, folks. I will wait while you try and sort that one out.





You have got to be fucking kidding me. I will not be dictated to by the likes of you, maggot. I am not here for your amusement, and I am not here for your pleasure. Your pleasure, so you claim, is to serve. How dare you question my methods. You are a disgrace to submissives everywhere.

I will bare your flesh and administer forty lashes. I will choose a flogger that is a bit more than you can handle. I will land blows with precision and make damned sure that your ribs, your tender wittle wibs, show the welts of my displeasure tomorrow and in the days to come. I know your weakness, fragile one. I know your fear and I will exploit it. You, regardless of what some crappy dom in college told you, are not in control here. I am in control here. And you will like it.

I will fuck you with the handle of my weapon for that little indiscretion. And next time you have a complaint, you best phrase it in the form of a question, bitch. Remember this, if you remember nothing else: There Is No Talking In My Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment